Public institution GNC (Good News Center) was established on September 17, 1998.
We seek to empower Christian of all denominations to preach the message of the Gospel based on a life with Lord Jesus Christ, using all mass media – radio, press, publishing, and events.
- to play radio broadcasts on the air that would help people of various ages to come to the Lord, grow in Him and follow Him
- to organize the publishing of records and musical projects
- to publish and distribute our own informational publications/issues
- to organize the publishing of brochures and books
- to organize conferences, seminars, concerts and events
Partnership with Trans World Radio:
On April 28, 2000 a contract with TWR (Trans World Radio) was signed. TWR supports GNC in order for the company to translate, edit, prepare and record TTB (Thru The Bible, author J.Vernon McGee), a 30 minute broadcasts. These radio broadcasts are put on the air every workday from “Žinių radijas” throughout all the Lithuania on FM radio.